I hereby provide full consent and unconditionally authorize Oyen Sdn Bhd ('the Company') to debit my bank account or charge my credit card for the amount of the premium due upon renewal as advised by the Company from time to time under my insurance policy(ies).
In consideration of the Company accepting this Auto Debit authorization, I agree to and accept the following terms and conditions:
- The Company shall not be held responsible for any claims, loss, damage and/or expenses arising from the successful or unsuccessful processing of the debit due to exceeding credit limits, insufficient funds in my account, malfunction of system, electricity failure, and any other factors beyond the Company's control. I am, therefore, responsible to resolve all problems or dispute with my Bank arising from the processing or debiting of my Bank Account/credit card.
- I will notify the Company in writing of any changes to my Bank Account/credit card or cancellation of this authorization at least one month before the next premium is due. Any change will only be effective after the Company has duly acknowledged receipt of such notice.
- The Company may at its absolute discretion at any time terminate this arrangement without assigning any reason by giving me or the Policy Owner one month's written notice or change the Terms and Conditions herein without prior notice to me or the Policy Owner.
- I hereby agree to keep the Company indemnified against any claims, loss, damage and/or expenses which the Company may suffer or incur as a result of the Company acting on my authorization.
- In the event that any moneys are refunded by the Company for any reason, the Company is authorized to refund the moneys to me or the Policy Owner by crediting the said sum into my Bank Account and shall thereafter be fully.
- The Policy Owner or I shall settle any outstanding premium until this authorization is effective.
- Receipts will not be issued for premium payments made through this arrangement. I shall refer to my account statements or annual confirmation letter (statement for Income Tax) from the Company for confirmation of payments.
- Unless and until the Company receives written notification of my death, incapacity or revocation of this authorisation, this authorisation will remain in force and effective.
- The Company is under no obligation to honour any direct debit instruction unless there is sufficient available credit limit in my Bank Account/credit card at the time the payment is due. I am solely responsibly to ensure that there is sufficient credit available at all times in my Bank Account/credit card.
- Insurance coverage will only commence from the date of approval of the application subject to full premium being paid
As a user of the Site, you agree that you will:
- Use our Site or services for lawful purposes only;
- Provide accurate, current and complete information as requested and undertake the responsibility to maintain and update your information in a timely manner to keep it accurate;
- Not employ any means to defraud us or the insurance service provider or enrich yourself, through any means, whether fraudulent or otherwise,
- Not interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activities conducted on the Site; or
- Not authorize others to use your user account with us, and you will not assign or otherwise transfer your user account to any other person or entity.